Frequestly Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How to do I keep my site active ?
Here a user needs to be upgraded or earn at least 100
credits surfing in the last 21 days for their site to be seen. The 100
credits is on an ongoing basis, NOT just a 1 time basis.
2. Can I earn credits by just being a Free Member ?
Yes, there are several ways to earn credits:
a) Surfing regularly
b) Clicking Banners at the top of the Surf page
c) Homepage/ Splash Page & Banner referrals.
3. How come my site is not being shown when it has credits assigned?
You should check your Surfer Level and the FAQ on Surfer Level. I ask that you surf yourself, to get your site shown. It is not fair to everyone else to sign up, get free credits, assign them to your site, then go away.
4. Are Popups and Rotators allowed?
No Popups are allowed.
Paid to Promote sites are being considered on an individual basis, but a lot of them use advertising agencies that use download prompts. If they have a no popup or limited popup option, please use that option.
PromotersMission says on its site that you are not to promote them on Autosurf sites.
5. Do I earn credits for Advertising the Home Page on other Autosurfs and other places?
YES!!! The default amount is .2 credits. Just visit your referral page after signing up to get your referral link.
If you surf and earn at least 400 credits in the last 7 days, you then earn a higher amount, which varies depending on your Account Type.
Earnings on the Home Page are on a 5 minute Unique showing timer.
6. What is Surfer Level?
This determines to some extent how often your site is shown. If you are an InActive Surfer, it is not shown at all. As your Level increases, your site has more opportunity to be seen. Below is the amount you must surf to achieve each level. Upgraded Members are automatically assigned Pro Surfer Status.
If you have below 100 credits - (InActive)
100-1500 - (Active)
1500-2500 - (Super Surfer)
above 2500 - (ProSurfer)
7. What sites are allowed? Not allowed?
Sites with action and moving items are discouraged, because these tend to stop timers, especially on older computers, and will be suspended if this happens. Any sites that use invasive advertising, asking you to click on something to proceed or try to download something to your computer are not allowed. No Frame Breakers, Adult, Forwarding, Redirecting, Prompt Boxes.
8. How many sites are allowed?
For Free Members, 6 Sites and 6 Banners. Upgraded members are allowed more.
Upgraded Members can set the amount of credits they wish to use per hour per site.
9. How long can I keep my account as a free member?
Forever, if you continue to use it. All accounts that are dormant for over 180 days are subject to deletion.
If my account has been deleted due to inactivity and I want to get back to surfing again, can I open another account?
10. Do I need to always have credits assigned to my sites?
If the site is dormant then it will be subject to deletion. Normally after 150 days they are removed.
11. How do I contact you ?
Please use the contact form in your account or email@example.com.
1) No pop-ups or downloads of any kind.
2) Family viewing Sites only. Accounts with porn sites are removed immediately.
3) Only one account per person/ip address.
4) 22 Seconds timer.
5) 1000 Credits for Sign up.
6) 1000 Credits for each referral.
7) 0.02 Credits for each page viewed by your referral.
8) Any Site/s or account inactive for 180 days will be removed. You will also lose your downline and commission earned.
9) An account remains active for 21 days by surfing and earning 100 Credits. This does not apply to Upgraded Members.
10) You agree to receive emails from us.
11) Any Member even suspected of SPAM in any form will have their account deleted.
12. A valid email address is required at all times.
13. From 27th Feb 2013 Upgraded Members will earn 50% from all their referrals purchases ! Free members will earn 5%.
14. Terms and Conditions are subject to review.
Terms and Conditions last Updated on: Wed 27-02-13.